10 Steps – A Beginner’s Guide on How to Start Selling Jewelry on Amazon
1. Open an Amazon Professional Seller Account. It will cost you $39.99 per month. Here is the link: https://sell.amazon.com/sell.html
2. Apply to sell in the fine jewelry category.
Amazon Fine Jewelry category approval requirements :
All products I intend to sell are NEW. All products I intend to sell are authentic. Counterfeit, replica, or knock-off products are prohibited on Amazon. I will not sell glass-filled rubies.
All products I intend to sell are NEW.
All products I intend to sell are authentic. Counterfeit, replica, or knock-off products are prohibited on Amazon.
I will not sell glass-filled rubies.
I will not sell any clarity enhanced white diamonds.
I will not price any jewelry item above $125,000.
Any white diamond jewelry containing a single stone that is 0.75 carats or more (rings and pendants) or stones that are greater than 1.0 carats combined (stud earrings) must have a certificate of authenticity from either GIA, IGI, AGS, or GCALGem Certification and Assurance Lab.
Any jewelry containing precious metals, precious gemstones or real pearls, will be required to be listed as Fine Jewelry.
I will adhere to the Fine Jewelry Terms and Conditions.
The fine jewelry application requires submitting sample items for a Jewelry Quality Assurance review. Applications for fine jewelry usually take 6 weeks to process, but may take up to 10 weeks, which includes submitting the required sample items for testing. Further instructions for item testing will be sent to you.
3. Send six items for verification. All the info will be provided by Amazon (a $5,000 fee may be required by Amazon, but there is a way around it). Here is the email example that you will get from Amazon:
To list fine jewelry on Amazon, we will need to physically review your products.
Please fill out the Jewelry inventory file template with a representative assortment of your products (variations in suppliers, item types, metal types, gemstone types, etc.) for the fine jewelry quality review. Please include at least six unique items (no duplicates).
Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support, To list fine jewelry on Amazon, we will need to physically review your products. Please fill out the Jewelry inventory file template with a representative assortment of your products (variations in suppliers, item types, metal types, gemstone types, etc.) for the fine jewelry quality review. Please include at least six unique items (no duplicates). After you have finished filling out the template, please attach the template when replying to this case. Ensure the items listed on your application template comply with the FTC Jewelry Guidelines and the Amazon Jewelry Quality Assurance Standards. Please ensure the accuracy of the details you provide in your application template before submitting it to us. After we review this template, we will request you to send the six items to our lab for verification purposes. For this reason, it is important that your application template is accurate, comprehensive and compliant with our policies. For more information, see the following links: - FTC Jewelry Guidelines:https://www.ftc.gov/bcp/guides/jewel-gd.shtm - Tips for Listing Fine Jewelry:https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/201827270?referral=A2JTNVF76CRKD3_A1HOBBL0AAV9IZ - Jewelry Quality Assurance Standards:https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/201269180?referral=A2JTNVF76CRKD3_A1HOBBL0AAV9IZ ***Please note that your jewelry items will be tested against your application template, the Amazon Jewelry Quality Assurance Standards and the FTC Jewelry Guidelines for compliance. Failure to comply with these policies and guidelines could result in the denial of your fine jewelry application. *** To see the file named 'Fine_Jewelry_Application_Template(8).xlsx' included with this correspondence, please use the Seller Central case link given below the signature. Thank you for selling with Amazon,
4. After you get approved, choose the ten bestselling items that you currently offer.
5. Imaging. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. When selling online, let the photos speak for the products you are selling. Create one white-image background (no rendering! – that is, unless it is photorealistic rendering as in the examples found at this link: https://bit.ly/2Sx5pkq ) and 2 or 3 lifestyle images that can be done with an iPhone camera. A good investment for creating nice photos is GemLightbox found at this link: https://picupmedia.com/shop-page/ It will cost you $899, but it will save you much time and $$$ if you are seriously considering selling jewelry online.
6. Titles and Bullet points. These are important, so check around on Amazon for products like yours and create similar titles and bullet points. The product description is not something you should spend too much time on at the beginning.
7. List the items. For this, see more info here:
8. Apply for the Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) program. Currently, they are not accepting new applications, but it is good to get on the waiting list.
9. Send the ten products that you choose to FBA.
10. Once the items are accepted at FBA, start advertising by creating automatic campaigns for all ten products, and set a budget for $10 per day.
Repeat step 4 to 10 with the second batch of products. If you have any questions regarding any steps or need help setting up your Amazon account, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
If you a jewelry manufacturer, wholesaler, retailer, or jewelry store interested in selling online? Interested in exploring how to use Amazon to help increase your company revenue? Or you are an Amazon 3P seller who wants to improve/optimizing listings, lower your ACOS, and grow the business? AMZgemz is your one-stop-shop for all your jewelry company needs. Schedule your 15 minutes call with an AMZgemz Amazon Expert
#AMZgemz #AmazonFineJewelry #AmazonJewelryExpert #AmazonJewlery #EtsyJewlery #OverstockJewlery #EbayJewlery #ShopifyJewlery #Whatkindofjewelryispurchasedonline #LargestJewelryMarket #HelpSellingJewelryonline #AmazonAdvertisingAgency #Howtoselljewelryonline #HowtoOptimizeAmazonjewelrylistings #FineJewelryAmazonAgency #AtoZonlinejewleryagancy #AmazonjewelryExpert #eBayjewelryexpert #Etsyjewelryexpert #eBayjewelryagency #Etsyjewelryagency #helptoselljewelryinamazon #WalmartJewlery