1. Amazon Sellerer Account. Create an Amazon seller professional account that will cost you $39.99 per month.
2.Category Approval. The fine Jewelry category is one of the gated ones, so you will need to apply to sell it. In addition, you will have to send six pieces to Amazon lab; the entire process can take from 3 to 7 weeks.
3. Your Niche. Find your niche category by doing manual research or using tools like Helium 10.
4. Product Presentation. If you do not spend enough resources and time on these steps, none of your efforts will matter. Jewelry is an emotional product, so you have to have images that capture that. Lifestyle images and videos are crucial to your success selling on Amazon.
5. Paid Advertising. Reserver $50 to $100 per day on paid advertising. That is the only way you can generate some sales without reviews.
6. FBA. Send your product to FBA instead of shipping yourself.
If you are interested in increasing your jewelry company revenue without too much hassle, we should connect for more details ( via Zoom or in-person at JCK Las Vegas ).